Job No: 6107MN
||Quality Assurance Analyst
||MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA)
||St Paul, MN
||On-Site prior to hire
Our client is looking for a QA Analyst to assist them with current systems.
- Participating in formal review of business/functional requirements and application design.
- Design and create test cases and scenarios for software testing
- Create regression tests for existing products
- Implement and provide inputs for test plans
- Perform functional testing, regression testing, automation testing and keep track of all the new developments
- Use bug tracking software’s to track and report problems
- 5 years Quality Assurance Analyst role with experience creating and executing manual and automated test scripts for IT projects
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than (6) months in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
- Experience creating quality assurance relevant documentation
- Experience establishing test entrance and exit criteria, experience analyzing and reporting of overall test status and results & experience defining regression tests for future projects
- Experience anticipating problems and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience with defect identification and triage skills.
- Experience with program languages and software development technologies such as, JAVA, .NET, and SQL.
- Knowledge of open source testing tools.
- Experience testing in an agile development environment.
- Experience performing, and working knowledge of, Business Analysis and Project Management activities.
- Experience working with Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice Systems.
- Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Foundation Certificate