Job No: 6768WI
||Milwaukee County, WI (MilwCnty)
||On-Site expected prior to hire
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to provide business analysis assistance for Milwaukee County Department of Health and Human Services' Case Management initiatives and implementation.
General tasks/requirements include:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
5 years of experience in the following:
- Develop Functional and Technical Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and advanced customer support skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with a demonstrated track record of success in supporting a large data governance and management area within an organization.
- Experience leading or participating in feasibility studies for business process improvements of manual and/or automated processes.
2 years of experience in the following:
- Previous Experience in Health or Human Services
- 2 years - Previous government experience
- 2 years - Experience in organizational Change Management process design and execution.