If you are interested in this position:

Download the skills matrix using the button below and fill it out.
Email us and attach the completed skills form and your most recent resume to us at:
Please include '9030IL Skills Form' and your name in the subject line.

For Illinois positions you must follow the format in the Sample Skills document.
Please download and review it.

IL Sample Skills File Download Skills File

Job No: 9030IL

Position Sr. Network System Administrator
Client Name State of Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
Requisition N/A
Location Deerfield, IL
Duration 1+ years (Potential long term multi-year contract)
Due Date ASAP
C2C Possible Yes
Interview Method Initial Webcam, Final on-site

Position will be On-site initially for a couple months to get familiar with the team and technologies. Can be hybrid with 2 to 3 days in the office each week after the initial on-site


Our client is looking for a Sr. Network Systems Administrator to administer servers and networking equipment at its locations which support various business operations. The LAN Team is responsible for maintaining the network, storage and servers. Candidate should be an SME in 90% of the skills listed and a self-initiator capable of quickly learning the other 10%.


Skills Required

8+ years of experience in the following

Skills Desired